NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll

EpilepsyTroll sucks

Steve Guzzi wasn't TOO much better, but at least he spit his shit on time and had decent delivery. Guzzi wins imo

Nghh11 - Gsk Vs Vox Nghh11 - Gsk Vs Vox

You suck at rapping.

Vox was way better, Vox wins, hang yaself by ya mic cord etc.

Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao

Nimbus was way iller.

second best battle I heard on this mess of garbage though, too bad the two best MCs had to face each other in the first round otherwise this could be the top. But only really because Nimbus destroyed it.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks DocDallas.

NGHH'11 - Ockeroid vs Moniker NGHH'11 - Ockeroid vs Moniker

Not impressive.

In fact, I've only heard two cats in this whole battle worth anything, and shamefully they're pitted against each other in the first round. Learn some wordplay and some rhythm, and above all some DELIVERY. I hate to declare either of y'all a winner, but I'd have to say Moniker for now.

[Judgement] [Judgement]

Ill shit, son.

Got that grimey, gutter-type feel to it, almost sounds like something Sean Price might spit on? Kinda reminds of the beat to Psycho Ward.

Mind if I drop something on this?

teddygram responds:

Go right ahead.

Yeah, just looked up psychoward, it does have a similar sound. pretty sick song.

Epic Movement-Secrets Of Sound Epic Movement-Secrets Of Sound

DAMN.

I like this one a LOT better than New Era. Very nice. 5'd.

SecretsOfSounds responds:

Thx Alot Man..Appreciate It :D...If You Can Download It At http://depositfiles.com/en/gold/files _list.php So I Can Accumulate Points

Megaman Track Megaman Track

HOLY SHIT!!!

Not only is this WAY dope, but you also sampled probably my FAVORITE stage theme, Infinity Mijinion! 10'd and 5'd!

Ghost in the shell (remix) Ghost in the shell (remix)

Hey retards below me:

THIS WAS POSTED BEFORE THE ONE AHEAD OF IT ON THE SEARCH RESULTS.

Now, on to the actual song review:

It's not bad, but since this style of music isn't my expertise, I can't really give any other constructive criticism... ;;.o.

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: MegaManX - SIGMA <|>: MegaManX - SIGMA

Nice, but...

Too short. D: It is a simple loop though, so it's understandable.

BTW, MegaManX88: That wasn't Treble, that was Sigma's own dog named Velguarder.

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: MegaManX - Boss Intro v.1 <|>: MegaManX - Boss Intro v.1

Five'd and Ten'd...

...because not only does it sound badass, but it's pretty much the only remake of this that I've heard that actually GETS THE NOTES RIGHT. Kudos!

TritoneAngel responds: