Sole Gunner Sole Gunner

Pretty crappy attempt at a Gunstar Heroes type game. Didn't even use original music, or at least music from other games that would sound decent.

Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

YOUR BUTTONS ON THE TITLE PAGE CAN'T BE CLICKED

I'm sorry, but I can't give you any stars if you can't make something that is actually playable. The only buttons that work are the FB and sound buttons.

Bubble Girl Bubble Girl

could be better

Interesting Puzzle Bobble clone. However, the music was VERY annoying after a while, and the bubbles bounced for way too long. Maybe you should have introduced a boundary closer to the edge of the playfield, as well as being able to fire more than one bubble at a time.

Music Quest Music Quest

okay, but.....

Songs load quickly, but is there a reason why it can't comeIt comes up with, "'Jay' can refer to one of seven artists," none of which belong. I'm sure this could also be a problem with other artists that have hyphens in their names?

This, along with checking your spelling, should be something to fix on your next update.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Dude, I'm giving you a 5 and a 10.

Took a little bit to finish... But I loved the combination of the Atari graphics with the Visual Boy tint and the Greek mythology. Pretty cool.

Dandy. Dandy.

VERY fun game.

Love the graphics, the music, the wacky stage names, the silly bosses, all of it. However, I didn't take a single hit on the last stage. I thought it'd be a little more difficult.

Iron Mike's Punchout Iron Mike's Punchout

Not a very good game, but...

To everyone bashing this because Dragon Chan wasn't in the NES version, there was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT arcade version that came out before it was on the NES, and this is closer to recreating that.